1.Any two Govt. issued Document will be verified at the time of pickup. Out of which one document will be deposited at the time of pickup and returned during drop off. In case of failure to furnish the documents, the order stands cancelled. No rent refund would be issued in such cases.
Valid Document – Passport, Election Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, ID Issued by Central or State Govt. (Any of the above).
2. In case of damage to the product due to accident/mishandling/carelessness, appropriate charges will be calculated by the vendor and the customer is liable to pay the same to the vendor..
3. In the case of theft, the customer is liable to pay in full the market rate of that product to the vendor . During the rental tenure, full responsibility of the product is on renter.
4. In case of any fault or failure the customer needs to inform Vendor immediately..
5. Booking of any product is subject to availability. Renterneeds reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary..
6. The renter needs to be of minimum age of 20 years to rent any product from our website. Orders will be cancelled with no rent refund in case the renter is underage as per the clause.
7. The customer is not authorized to lend the product to any other person without informing Renterneeds. In such cases the customer needs to verify documents of the additional Renter before start of the trip. Failure to do so would attract a penalty of Rs. xxx.
8.Mentioned Security Deposit on every product is mandatory. In case customer denies to pay Security Deposit , order stands cancel without any refunds. (we can make a point for signing agreement & all formality that can include cheque in some product as well )
1. The Product needs to be returned at the specified Date/Time as mentioned during booking on the website/invoice copy. A delay of more than 1 hour without intimating the customer care/Field executive would attract a penalty of Rs xxx/hr and standard rental charges.
2. The customer has to return the product in the same location from where it was picked up. No requests will be accommodated for a change in drop location..
3. In case the customer feels that they will be late for drop, they should call the field executive and customer care for extending the trip and extensions are subject to availability.
4. Rental tenure extension requests are to be made at least 3 hour before the drop-off time. Such requests are to be made to customer care/ Field executive over the phone. As per booking schedule, they may confirm or deny the request depending on the bike availability. In case the customer doesn’t accept or drop the product in spite of denied extension request, penalty charges of Rs xxx/hr and hourly rent of the product will be applicable.
5. Pickup date/time and location cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.
6. Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:
0-48 Hours before the trip start– 100% of product rental (No Refund)
48 hours before trip start – 30% of product rental